Biolin Scientific is actively searching for an Application Specialist to be located in Shanghai. For this position will include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Communication with current and potential customers with the goal of promoting expertise in surface science and thin film characterization and to support the exchange of knowledge and information surrounding these growing technologies by supporting the following:
- Conduct seminars, instrument demonstrations and sample projects
- Attend and participate in conferences, trade-shows, and workshops
- Communicate with customers regarding methodologies, applications and product use
- Perform product installations and training
- Respond to customers inquiries and provide routine customer support and troubleshooting
- Maintain working knowledge of literature reference database and applications
- Document activities and maintain accurate database records
- Present oral presentations and posters at conferences and workshops
- Support the development of new applications that expand the market
- PhD degree
- 2-5 years’ working experience.
- Advanced degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar field is required and expertise in surface science or electrochemistry strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (a record of presenting material to scientists and/or engineers)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, interdisciplinary environment
- Ability to work as part of a team of scientists, sales personnel and support staff to develop and expand the Biolin Scientific market
- Significant travel may be required
瑞典百欧林科技有限公司拥有QSense, KSV NIMA, Attension等品牌，主要产品为石英晶体微天平、LB 膜分析仪，表/界面张力仪，光学接触角仪、界面剪切流变仪、布鲁斯特角显微镜、浸渍镀膜机等。
Biolin Scientific develops, provides and supports scientific instrumentation and technologies that enable characterization and analysis of nano-scale research. Specific brands within the Biolin Scientific group are QSense, KSV NIMA, Attension and specific technologies are Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Dissipation Monitoring (QCM-D), Langmuir Blodgett (LB), Interfacial Shear Rheology (ISR), Surface Tension and Contact Angle Tensiometer, Brewster Angle Microscopy (BAM) and Dip Coater.
We are always interested in getting in contact with competent people and encourage you to contact us if you are interested in working with Analytical Instrument field.